Hello everyone,
       I am most happy to inform that my project titled JuliaQuantum :
Framework for Solvers
<https://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/project/details/google/gsoc2015/amitjamadagni/5700735861784576>
 has
been selected for GSoC 2015
<https://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/homepage/google/gsoc2015> under
NumFOCUS umbrella. I will be working on creating a framework for solvers
used in Quantum Mechanics under the mentor-ship of Alexander Croy and
support from the Julia Quantum team. The project will be using
implementations from QuBase.jl, ODE.jl, Expokit.jl and also will aim to
implement few enhancements in the packages in the course of development.
The updates of the project can be followed under the news
<http://juliaquantum.github.io/news/index.html> section on the JuliaQuantum
<http://juliaquantum.github.io/> site. The end result of the project will
be to populate the package QuDynamics.jl
<https://github.com/JuliaQuantum/QuDynamics.jl> with features outlined in
the project proposal
<https://github.com/numfocus/gsoc/blob/7917b4fc08ce73ac74f8a2b9dd7929d994fc4282/2015/proposals/Amit.md>.

It would be great to hear from the community on the above mentioned ideas.

Thanking you,
Amit.