I'd like to work on making an autoformat tool for Julia. It is a generic
but experimental project but I'm sure if the tool is made, it will be
welcome by the community. I'm familiar with the language  an have a
structured plan in mind; writing the proposal should not take much time if
I am able to find a mentor soon. (I plan to use Go's autoformat tool
<https://golang.org/src/cmd/gofmt/gofmt.go> as a blueprint on the things
the tool needs to take care of)

Please let me know soon if anyone would like to mentor this project!
Looking forward to working with you.