Followed your recommendation but have to note the following things:

1) I have Julia v0.3 even if I just downloaded Julia this week
2) after deleting Dolice and running update command again the version 0.1
was installed:

Pkg.update()
INFO: Updating METADATA...
INFO: Computing changes...
INFO: Cloning cache of Docile from
git://github.com/MichaelHatherly/Docile.jl.git
INFO: Installing Docile v0.1.0