How will Wednesday's hackathon be organized?  I'm planning to arrive in the
afternoon, so I'd miss the morning session.  Do people have projects in
mind?

If anyone is interested in Qt GUI development, we could work on my Qwt.jl
package!  The goal is simple/clean creation of desktop GUIs including
interactive plots, drawings, etc.  It would be nice to add more
functionality and possibly creating an Compose.jl interface, so that it
could be interchangeable with Compose/Escher.  I'm working exclusively in
Julia 0.4, so anyone with 0.3.x could help with compatibility.  Let me
know, and I can help you get set up before Wednesday.