Hi all,

I'm in the process of replacing my Union{Nothing, T} annotations to
Nullable{T}, but I'm getting stuck when T is a parametric type.  For
example, replacing the function

function myfunc(v::Union{Nothing, Vector})

with

function myfunc(v::Nullable{Vector})

makes it completely uncallable since any vector I pass in comes with an
eltype parameter and Julia's type parameters are invariant.  For functions
or types that only have a couple Nullable types, I can do something like

function myfunc{T}(v::Nullable{Vector{T}})

type MyType{T}
   v::Nullable{Vector{T}
end

but that gets very ugly when you have a large number of nullable types.
 Does anyone know of a cleaner way to do this?

Thanks,

Darwin