Hi Tim,

this is great! I have used the Image type a lot in the past months as it
allows to carry image sizes with my 1D-5D arrays. Would be great if this
could be split into a single package. I am sometimes not entirely sure if
this type should be called Image because effectively it can also encode any
other physical dimension (i.e. time). But I am not sure if this would be
practical because currently the timedim has a special meaning.

(By the way a big thank you for all the work on Images.jl!!!)

Cheers,

Tobi