I'm trying to build a scrollable Cario canvas in a Tk GUI, but I keep
getting "TclError("unknown option -xscrollcommand")" trying to add the
scrollbars, apparently the canvas is a frame ("winfo class" returns
"Frame"), which is not scrollable.

Is there a way to add scrollbars to a Cairo canvas, or can something be
done to make it the proper widget class?. I've tried changing the
constructor from c = TkWidget(parent, "ttk::frame") to c = TkWidget(parent,
"ttk::canvas"), but that doesnt seem to help, and I see no other obvious
place to change.

Anyone have any idea how to go about this? I've also tried to build the GUI
in Gtk, but that hasn't worked out for other reasons.