The link stands corrected : and as well reproducing the message so that it
does not get covered under the thread !

Hello everyone,
         We have made some decent progress during GSoC 2015 and we would
like to present the work here :
QuDynamics.jl <https://github.com/JuliaQuantum/QuDynamics.jl> : This is the
repo which has resulted out of GSoC. Almost all of the work is reflected in
the repo.
Also the blog posts <http://juliaquantum.github.io/news/index.html> reflect
on the internal design and also the progress at various stages of the
projects ! Hoping to hear from the community on this activity.

Thanking you,
Amit.

PS : Sincere apologies for the noise.