perhaps time for an asterisk on the JuliaBox banner:

"The Julia community is doing amazing things. We want you in on it!*"

* ... but not massively in parallel, consuming the resources of the
community.

there are positives and negatives to this sort of problem ...

the fact that the problem can even arise says great things
about the capabilities of the language and the service.

well done ...