I've had the same errors on MacOS, Windows 10, and Linux using the
devices() do loop with CUDArt package.  All of the programs I run I place
inside the outer do loop including all the repetitions because as soon as
that block ends I cannot use any other CUDA functions without some type of
pointer or memory error.  The only solution I've found is to restart Julia,
but I noticed that if I run a program like yours with a julia command in
the terminal rather than a REPL session, even if I just run one loop and I
close the session I still get the memory errors when the script ends.
 Perhaps someone involved in developing CUDArt can give some insight as to
why the outer do-block loop cannot be ended cleanly.