Hi,

Thanks for the tips! I am taking a look at their python api and my first
idea was to use PyCall.jl to call their functions. But I will also consider
the option to adapt Quandl.jl functions.

I forgot to send the link for the bloomberg open source initiative:
http://www.bloomberglabs.com/api/libraries/

Thanks!

--
Um axé! :)