On Monday, November 23, 2015 at 2:09:13 PM UTC-8, Aleksandr Mikheev wrote:

> Excuse me once again. How can I use rem_vertex!() now? I tried to update
> my package - didn't help. I tried to do a new file (called GraphFeatures),
> in witch I copied all the functions from here
> <https://github.com/JuliaGraphs/LightGraphs.jl/blob/0b91e3d04fe2d0b557127e0ad42d879455a4b158/src/core.jl>
>  -
> but it does not understand standart Graph type from LightGraphs:
>
> ERROR: MethodError: `rem_vertex!` has no method matching
>> rem_vertex!(::LighGraphs.Graph, ::Int64)
>> Closest candidates are:
>>   rem_vertex!(::Union{GraphFeatures.DiGraph,GraphFeatures.Graph}, ::Int64)
>

>  What should I do?

Try this:

Pkg.clone("LightGraphs") # this makes sure you're on the most current code
in master
Then exit / restart Julia REPL, and type "using LightGraphs" - this will
force a recompile
rem_vertex!() should now be available for Graph and DiGraph:

julia> g = PathGraph(10)
{10, 9} undirected graph

julia> rem_vertex!(g,4)
{9, 7} undirected graph

If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask here or open up an
issue on the LightGraphs repo.

Really sorry for silly questions, but I am really new to Julia language and
> also I am not very good in coding generally.

Absolutely no need to apologize. Feel free to ask away.