Here's my PR, I'm not the one who merged it. However, between November 24
and yesterday seems quite long enough for naming; I mean, no one else was
really thinking of using NoveltyColors as a name, were they? Naming
discussions to me only seem necessary when it's a common name so that
someone doesn't squat on a name that's obvious and should be reserved.

https://github.com/JuliaLang/METADATA.jl/pull/4120

Ultimately, I just wanted to add these color palettes to Vega.jl,
ColorBrewer.jl already shows that we're willing to have small color
packages on METADATA, and I figured other people might want to use these
palettes. Moving them inside of Vega.jl would take 30 seconds, so it
doesn't really matter to me. Just trying to modularize for the benefit of
the community.