Sorry for this basic question, but I've got myself confused...

Suppose I use 2 modules, A and B. Both modules export a function, let's say
it's `save()`. Julia warns me that the symbols clash. I don't want to have to
use the module name to qualify every function imported from A and B (after
`import` not `using`). I'd like to just have, say `B.save()` and `save()`
(which uses the A version), and use the non-clashing symbols without qualifying
them.

it seems that I have to modify all the local code whenever modules A or B
decide to export a new symbol... You'd have to use `import` and qualify every
imported symbol when using it to be guaranteed safe against changes to imported
packages...?