Hi, Elmo,

Thank you for using our Bio.jl package.

I guess that is because you didn't run `using Bio.Seq` before opening a
FASTA file. Types and functions related to biological sequences are defined
in the`Bio.Seq` module, not `Bio`.
And, you don't have to install neither Colm nor Ragel in order to use
Bio.jl. Those tools are required only when you need to write your own
Ragel-based parser. The FASTA parser generated from Ragel is already
bundled in Bio.jl.