You should be able to test this out locally without modifying Cairo.jl.
Your example code is probably close. You'll need to make sure you qualify
everything that's not exported by Cairo.jl. For example, I think you'll
need to use `Cairo._jl_libcairo` instead of `_jl_libcairo`. If
`CairoContext` isn't exported, you'll need to do the same for that.