One thing I hate Julia is that it is very hard to google for the functions
I need. I feel like Julia has no documentation.

If I google "R standard deviation", the first link is
https://stat.ethz.ch/R-manual/R-devel/library/stats/html/sd.html
which tells all the things about the standard deviation function in R

If I google "Matlab standard deviation", the first link is
http://www.mathworks.com/help/matlab/ref/std.html
which tells all the things about the standard deviation function in Matlab.

If I google "julia standard deviation", there are just some random pages
which are very confusing.

Any tips for how to google for the functions I need in Julia?
Could Julia have a nice user manual like R or Matlab?