Great to hear. Two minor questions which aren't clear (to me) from the
documentation:
- Once a user defined function has been defined and registered, can it be
incorporated into NL expressions via @defNLExpr?
- The documentation references both ForwardDiff.jl and
ReverseDiffSparse.jl. Which is used where? What are the tradeoffs users
should be aware of?

Semi-unrelated: two days ago I was using JuMP 0.12 and NLopt to solve what
should have been a very simple (2 variable) nonlinear problem. When I fed
the optimal solution as the starting values for the variables, the
solve(model) command (or NLopt) hung indefinitely. Perturbing my starting
point by .0001 fixed that - solve returned a solution
instantaneously-by-human-perception. Am I doing something dumb?