Hi,

I need to reproduce a similar behavior of this on command line.

cat barco.eps | gswin64c -q -dSAFER -dNOPAUSE -dBATCH -sDEVICE=bbox -
%%BoundingBox: 0 0 71 64
%%HiResBoundingBox: 0.000000 0.000000 70.865998 63.305998

What it does is to send the contents of a PostScript file (ascii file)
through ghostscript and get the result printed on stdout

Now, instead of a file I have in Julia the contents of that file as a long
string and wanted to feed it to ghostscript, first to do the BoundingBox
query and later on to convert the ps into a raster. So I tried

 run(pipeline(P.ps, `gswin64c -q -dSAFER -dNOPAUSE -dBATCH -sDEVICE=bbox -`
))
ERROR: open: no such file or directory (ENOENT)
 in open at fs.jl:82

I guess the reason lies on the *pipeline *manual mention when it says that
"Strings refer to filenames". So given that P.ps above is a string it tries
to open it as a file.
So my question is, how can I put the string inpipeline's first argument and
get the output in a Julia variable?

Thanks

Joaquim