The development of the QML bindings (see:
https://github.com/barche/QML.jl/)
make nice progress.

I have some general questions:

1. When shall I use Julia strings, when a QByteArray?

2. Are some or all methods of QT classes, e.g. of QByteArray exposed to
Julia?
   If only a subset of the methods is exposed, how was it choosen?

As far as I can see, the following QT classes are currently
wrapped:
QApplication
QByteArray
QObject
QQmlApplicationEngine
QQmlComponent
QQmlContext
QQmlEngine
QQuickItem
QQuickView
QQuickWindow
QTimer
How is the ownership of objects of these classes handled? Are they
carbage collected by the Julia garbage collector?

3. I can see the type JuliaSlot. How is the signal-slot communication
implemented?
   Is it using a message queue? If yes, is the the QT message queue?

Thanks for the good work!

Uwe