My specific issue: I would like to add the "CHull" package (
https://github.com/davidavdav/CHull.jl) but cannot install it from github.

I first tried just Pkg.add("CHull") but this did not work; I suspect this
is because CHull is not in the list of files in metadata.jl (although
please correct me if I am wrong). Thus, I next tried the following
Pkg.clone("...") commands (in the attached image) but no luck there. I ran
Pkg.update() and repeated these steps, but still no luck. I have tried
everything else I can think of without avail.

Caveat: while I love Julia, I am not a computer scientist by trade, so
layman's terms are very helpful. I appreciate the help with this.

Also question: I posted this to Github, where I have posted before when I
thought there were errors, but a poster directed me to this group instead.
Just so I have it clear, can someone tell me what venue I should be posting
for errors? I don't want to abuse what has been a very helpful community to
me on a number of occasions.

Thanks.