I'm trying to get Julia working with the MKL library for fast sparse matrix
multiplications.

I managed to compile a version of Julia-0.4.3 on an Ubuntu 15.10 64 bit
machine with MKL (Base.blas_vendor() gives :mkl, and Base.libblas_name
gives libmkl_rt).

However, I can't seem to find the routines for sparse matrix
multiplication. I haven't found any documentation online about these, and
in some older posts
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/julia-users/oBokPh6019A> I saw the
syntax to be Base.LinAlg.SparseBLAS.cscmv!. However, my Base.LinAlg library
has no module SparseBlas.

Did I maybe miss something during installation? I installed MKL via the
intel parallel studio with all custom options, and my Make.user file looks
like this: