James, that's great.

I'd say the most efficient way of doing this is if I finish the API and you
do the REPL package for querying the API and displaying the results. We can
discuss the data and the structure of the responses and I can provide you
with mock responses, so you won't have to wait while I develop the API.

We can catch up over email, I'll follow up with more details.

miercuri, 30 martie 2016, 14:19:24 UTC+2, James Fairbanks a scris: