Thanks, I missed that thread.

Although neither suggested solution works as I was hoping for.

I am trying to shoehorn julia into various parts of our pipeline and
production systems. Having a single library that can function as an
executable via shell is helpful. It's not a big deal, I just achieve this
by
% julia -L file.jl -e run_something()

I do agree it's an awkward (and hopefully temporary) solution. Just wanted
to see if I was missing something.

Cameron