Hello all,

I just wanted to provide an update on this package.  I haven't officially
registered it yet (I still have more work I want to do, and I need to add
more tests), but there have been significant updates in the past month.
 I've added QuantLib's Monte Carlo simulation features, as well some of its
market model platform.  There are examples which show how these are
implemented and also an example which calculates CVA (credit valuation
adjustment) based off of an example
here:
http://nbviewer.jupyter.org/github/mgroncki/IPythonScripts/blob/master/CVA_calculation_I.ipynb

 I've also added some documentation
(http://quantlibjl.readthedocs.org/en/latest/) and some tests, but again,
this is still very much a work in progress!  Let me know if anyone runs
into any issues!

Thanks!

Chris