The relevant lines are:

pycall(tfJuliaInterface.pass_image_to_ff, Void,
           weights, means, covs,
           model.sess, model.deepdrive, model.input_tensor)
pyerr_check("pass image to ff")

def pass_image_to_ff(weights, means, covs, sess, NN, image):
    feed = {NN.input_image: image, NN.is_training: False}
    w, mu, cov = sess.run([NN.weights_ff, NN.mu_ff, NN.cov_ff], feed)
    weights[:] = w
    means[:] = mu
    covs[:] = cov