Here is the kind of error I got :

INFO: Recompiling stale cache file /home/pi/.julia/lib/v0.4/PyCall.ji for
module PyCall.
INFO: Recompiling stale cache file /home/pi/.julia/lib/v0.4/PyPlot.ji for
module PyPlot.

LoadError: InitError: Failed to pyimport("matplotlib"): PyPlot will not work
until you have a functioning matplotlib module.

For automated Matplotlib installation, try configuring PyCall to use the Conda
Python distribution within Julia.  Relaunch Julia and run:
      ENV["PYTHON"]=""
      Pkg.build("PyCall")
      using PyPlot

pyimport exception was: PyError (:PyImport_ImportModule) <type
'exceptions.ImportError'>
ImportError('No module named matplotlib',)

during initialization of module PyPlot
while loading In[5], in expression starting on line 1