I am writing code for regulated Flux Balance Analysis. I need to read some
regulatory rules from a file and predict the future state of the genes in
the network. In this example x is a vector of genes being on or off, and
each rule belongs to a reaction, i.e. if the rule is true, then the
reaction is active.