Well that is very strange.  Somethings seems to get bigger or clumsier
after many repeated includes.  I wonder what that can be.  I don't have
global arrays, only some global constants.  Most of the time my repeated
includes is only after changing a line or a couple lines of codes or even a
parameter value, etc.  How can I time the time spent on include?