I use jupyter notebook in an aggressive way. I consider working in Atom
when it releases its Linux portable version (at least without installing).

I use `print` and `@show`. But I find the format of `@show` for matrix is
not very friendly. And I agree with Tamas. I also program with a very
incremental way to avoid bug for large project.

I use `winston` to visualize my simulation result, because it's simple and
already satisfies my needs. Tom's `Plots.jl` is also a good choice.

No for me.

I agree with Tamas, one great difficulty of using Julia is to refuse the
temptation of over optimizing the code.