Somebody recently requested an answer from me to do solve a problem in C++
(which did turn out to be homework) on SO, so instead of answering it, I
gave a trivial four line (and much easier to read) solution in Julia ;-)
(and said that was an example of why I no longer wanted to program in C++!)
(somebody else had already given a Python solution - it was nice to see
that the Julia solution was simpler than the Python version)