Presumably I'm doing something dumb, but I'm at a loss. I'm trying to tag
version 0.0.2 of TravelingSalesmanHeuristics in METADATA. With my local
machine up to date with the remote github repository, I run Pkg.update() and
Pkg.tag("TravelingSalesmanHeuristics.j", v"0.0.2") and get no errors.

Then I run Pkg.publish() and get the following output:

julia> Pkg.publish()
ERROR: There are no METADATA changes to publish
 in publish at pkg/entry.jl:348
 in anonymous at pkg/dir.jl:31
 in cd at file.jl:32
 in cd at pkg/dir.jl:31
 in publish at pkg.jl:61

Indeed, when I to git log -n 10 in the local copy of METADATA I see no
commits about tagging TravelingSalesmanHeuristics. So it seems the
Pkg.publish error is not wrong.

What am I doing wrong? Thanks!