The symbol jl_signal_pending is exported, and the following appears to work:

function callback_func()
  if unsafe_load(cglobal(:jl_signal_pending, Cint),1) > Cint(0)
    return convert(Cint,1)
  else
    return convert(Cint,0)

function do_native_call()
  disable_sigint() do
    ccall(:my_c_function, Void, (Ptr{Void},), cfunction(callback_func,
Cint,()))

and on the native side:
void my_c_func(int (*callback)())
{