Well, you can load modules on demand in the following way (in this way I
load the module PyPlot on demand):
eval(Expr(:using, :PyPlot))

To load a module from any path, push the directory, where you module lives
into the load path:
cd("/home/ufechner/00PythonSoftware/FastSim")
push!(LOAD_PATH, pwd())

To create an incremental precompiled module file, add __precompile__() at
the top of your module file (before the module starts).

I hope, this answers your questions.