Hi author of (part of) ControlKTH here

This was indeed a student project last summer, we based the development on
Control.jl <https://github.com/jcrist/Old-Control.jl>. We decided not to
post the code publicly under the university name since I copied part of
MatLab's algorithm for drawing root locus diagrams, but since you ask I
could post it on my private repository.

I'll write here once I've done so.