These ?require v0.5-, some may well work correctly with v0.4.6+ (I don't
have that handy).

FastDirectedRounding,jl was written for work with floating point intervals,
where there is much switching of rounding direction.
The the use of errorfree transformations to speed rounding is my own
approach (afaik, and I have looked),

It works with AdjacentFloat.jl (also available, see below) which provides
faster versions of nextfloat, prevfloat that are value equivalent for
normal (not subnormal) floats.

It works with ErrorfreeArithmetic.jl (also available, see below) which
provides an additional, low order float value with the usual result of
float arithmetic.
(in function names, __as2 means returns the two most significant parts of a
something with more than two parts at full significance, and __GTE(a,b)
means |a|>=|b|)

I'm announcing these so they are available for the hackathon at JuliaCon.
 They will live at this distribution place temporarily, for a while.

<goog_970539337>
https://github.com/jsarnoff-juliacon/AdjacentFloat.jl
https://github.com/jsarnoff-juliacon/FastDirectedRounding.jl
https://github.com/jsarnoff-juliacon/ErrorfreeArithmetic.jl