Julia 0.4.6

I wanted to build a custom system image by running
`build_sysimg(sysimg_path, "native", userimg_path)`, with `userimg_path`
pointing to a file with contents like "using some_packages". The resulting
system image doesn't seem to load my "some_packages". As I read the code
"build_sysimg.jl", it seemed to me that `userimg_path` was not used for
building process.

Is the option `userimg_path` a work in process and not fully functional
yet? If yes, when would it be fully functional?

I apologize in advance if I misunderstood the situation. Thanks.