Sorry for being so noob once again, but I'm getting close without getting
actually to it.
Could somebody tell me please how should I change the previous definition
of caw() as given by Jussi to make room
for a Vector of Arrays (I can fix them to dimension 2) instead of a Vector
of Vector?  I'd like to be able to define it simllarly,
so that instances of caw() are initially empty and I push!() 2-dimensional
arrays into it...

Thanks and sorry again,

Ferran.