I just tried to run the latest (master) version of our Nemo package on
Windows 64 using Julia 0.4.6 and after many ambiguity warnings (which are
harmless) it bombs out with the message below [1].

What we have tried:

1) Building the old version of Nemo with Julia 0.4.6 : works OK

2) Building the new version of Nemo with Julia 0.4.0 : same failure

3) Building the old version of Nemo with Julia 0.4.0 : works OK

This suggests that we've changed something in the latest version of Nemo
that screws up precompilation on Windows 64. But we haven't any idea what
it might be. It works just fine under Linux.

Does anyone have any idea what might be going wrong on Windows 64?

Bill.

[1]

ERROR: Failed to precompile Nemo to C:\Users\User\.julia\lib\v0.4\Nemo.ji
 in error at error.jl:21