From: Tom Breloff <t...@breloff.com>
Sent: Monday, August 8, 2016 1:03 PM
Subject: Re: [julia-users] Plots with scale bars
To:  <julia-users@googlegroups.com>

There's a bunchof ways to do this with Plots. Draw the lines and add
annotations or add an inset subplot with labels? I'm not at a computer... maybe
I'll throw together an example later.

On Monday, August 8, 2016, Islam Badreldin <islam.badrel...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,
Is there a simple way in Julia to add scale bars with labels to plots and to
hide the x-y axes as well? The way to do in MATLAB involves a lot of manual
tweaking as described
herehttp://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/answers/151248-add-a-scale-bar-to-my-plot
I'm hoping to find a more elegant way in Julia!
Thanks,Islam