On Wednesday, August 10, 2016 at 6:57:15 AM UTC, Kit Adams wrote:

> I am investigating the feasibility of embedding Julia in a C++ real-time
> signal processing framework, using Julia-0.4.6 (BTW, the performance is
> looking amazing).

There are other thread[s] on Julia and real-time, I'll not repeat here. You
are ok with Julia for real-time work? Julia strictly isn't real-time, you
just have to be careful.

I'm not looking into your embedding/GC issues as I'm not too familiar with.
Seems to me embedding doesn't fundamentally change that the GC isn't
real-time. And real-time isn't strictly about the performance.

--
Palli.