Thanks your hard work!

Nevertheless I am a little bit disappointed with the time, needed for
including my own code.
With Julia 0.5.0rc2 it needs 11.5 s, with Julia 0.4.6 it was only 6.34 s.
Is this to be expected?

I am using packages like PyPlot and JuMP, but I think they are precompiled.

(On Ubuntu 16.06, 64 bits).

Julia 0.5.0 rc2

julia> tic();include("Plotting.jl");toc()
Min (nonlinear expression)
Subject to
 1 nonlinear constraint
 0.15 ≤ area ≤ 2500
 60 ≤ height ≤ 500
elapsed time: 11.500368527 seconds
11.500368527

julia> tic();aenarete();toc()

This program contains Ipopt, a library for large-scale nonlinear
optimization.
 Ipopt is released as open source code under the Eclipse Public License
(EPL).
         For more information visit http://projects.coin-or.org/Ipopt

elapsed time: 7.29577799 seconds
7.29577799

Julia 0.4.6

julia> tic();include("Plotting.jl");toc()
Min (nonlinear expression)
Subject to
 1 nonlinear constraint
 0.15 ≤ area ≤ 2500
 60 ≤ height ≤ 500
elapsed time: 6.347609088 seconds
6.347609088

julia> tic();aenarete();toc()

This program contains Ipopt, a library for large-scale nonlinear
optimization.
 Ipopt is released as open source code under the Eclipse Public License
(EPL).
         For more information visit http://projects.coin-or.org/Ipopt

elapsed time: 6.116511336 seconds
6.116511336