That's pretty difficult as my goal is to use embedded Julia as the
templating language. Similar to Ruby's ERB,
ex: http://www.stuartellis.eu/articles/erb/

So say in the template I have something like

<% if foo == "bar" %>
Bar
<% else %>
Baz
<% end %>

The idea is to use Julia itself to parse the code block and Julia will
raise an error is foo is not defined. So I can't really look it up.

I can either do

<% if _[:foo] == "bar" %>

or

<% if _(:foo) == "bar" %>

but it's not that nice.

sâmbătă, 13 august 2016, 13:24:18 UTC+2, Yichao Yu a scris: