I haven't gotten around to writing documentation yet, because I'm not quite
happy with the abstraction. If you give me a rough idea of what kind of
tree it is, I can probably tell you the right thing to do. The most basic
interface is just to return an iterator over a node's children from
AbstractTrees.children, then printing can be handled by print_tree(...) or
show(Tree(x)), though there are many customization options.