I installed git jupyter lab. It works like a normal jupyter, but as I use
ijulia 0.5 rc2 everything is very slow on my pc. Most of the time I have to
run the program in a julia console before getting anything display in
ijulia, it's not really satisfying at the moment, very very slow, I am
updating julia dev everyday to see it improving.
Apparently all kind of kernel I have is supported, but I have tried it
extensivly, seems to be interesting in the future !