Thanks! Very helpful.

Looks like however evaluating the extrapolation object below on a Array (
itp = extrapolate(interpolate(...), NaN)[-3.5,-3.4] for example ) throws an
error, while this works well with interpolation objects.

A solution would be to use a comprehension
[extrapolate(interpolate(...), NaN)[x] for x in Array]

but for some reason this becomes a type Any array, so it requires
Array{Float64}([extrapolate(interpolate(...), NaN)[x] for x in Array])

Have I missed something, or this is just the way extrapolate works?
Apologies if this has already been posted somewhere, am quite new to Julia
and sometimes I find that documentation seems not too easy to access.

Thanks again!