Upon studying the C++ API that I will need to use, I found that it
specifies many virtual member functions which are callback functions that
are invoked by the API library based upon different events.  The user (I)
will need to overload these virtual functions based on needs, which appears
to be the major part of the work in using the API.  It is clear that my
Julia analytics code can be invoked in various of these virtual callback
functions.

So my question is how Cxx or CxxWrap can help me with these virtual
functions?  Can I overload them in Julia?

Furthermore, I saw simon rss asked the following question which I also
would like to know.  Can anyone answer please?  Thanks.

"Another thing I am not sure is that, when we embed code like
"jl_eval_string" into C and compile it to a exe. When running this exe,
will it call julia engine to evaluate it(this should have huge overhead) or
will all be done directly at machine code level(no overhead)?"