Hi,

I am trying to run julia in parallel on EC2 AWS. I use the starcluster
package to create a cluster of instances.

The problem is that the instances have already installed the 0.3.0
prerelease.

I log in the starcluster master node and use the instructions
from http://julialang.org/downloads/platform.html

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:staticfloat/juliareleases
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:staticfloat/julia-deps
sudo apt-get update   (this command is giving me errors: W:Failed to fetch
http://us-west-1.ec2.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/distrs/raring etc. and other