The error I'm getting is something like

ERROR: LoadError: UndefVarError: PhyNode not defined

So since you used importall instead of using, you need to the qualified
MyClasses.PhyNode. If you do, you'll probably get some error about

ERROR: LoadError: MethodError: `convert` has no method matching
convert(::Type{MyClasses.PhyNode{T}}, ::Int64, ::ASCIIString, ::Float64,
::Float64)

unless you have another constructor for PhyNode, since you need to provide
the two vectors for inEdges and outEdges as well. Long story short:
Something like

push!(nodelist, MyClasses.PhyNode(1, Atlanta, 32.3, 54.7, [], []))

should work, though you should probably specify the type and maybe size of
the vectors (depending on what you want to do with them).