The tooling for debugging is still growing. Gallium.jl with Juno is nice,
but I still do a lot of println debugging. As Gallium/Juno matures I use it
more and more often.

To make sure you're not using old versions, quit the REPL. In Juno, that's
Ctrl+j Ctrl+k. You can hit that command almost instantly, and if you have
the process server enabled (which I think will be introduced and be the
default in the next version they are tagging?) then Juno already has a
process started that is waiting for you, so there is no delay after doing
this. Since there's really no delay, I do this after every Pkg.update(),
most of the time when things need to re-compile (you can specifically
highlight and evaluate a method to recompile it, but I find that quitting
the REPL like this is so easy that I tend to overuse it), or just out of
caution I'll use it. Another Juno command which is good to know is Ctrl+j
Ctrl+c which will clear the console.